Unlike Hamachi, Gameranger is free and it is developed just for games. There are several games to be played and thousands of players to be challenged. The games include Rise of Nations series, Command and Conquer series, Age of Empires series etc. You just need to download and register using your e-mail and that's it, tada.. you are good to go.
I played several games on Gameranger and feel very comfortable with it. No configuration, just host or join a game and then play. On peak hours, players can go around 50k. There are so many games you can choose from. You can also invite your friend to a game or add a stranger and make new friends. Gameranger is totally different from Hamachi and it brings your experience to the next level. Make sure you uninstall any Hamachi software before you install Gameranger because it might disturb your gameplay. Furthermore, there are no limitation in Gameranger so you can play as many games as you like with more than 5 players in a room. Not like Hamachi, one network only can accommodate 5 people and after that you need to purchase in order to get more player to come to your network. You end up wasting your time.
Below is the link to Gameranger. Go and install it!
As usual, I had my duel today with a stranger on Gameranger. I joined his game and he set up the game with infinite resources. Well, my first impression was he may be a spammer. He may destroy my base on the first few minutes. I chose Bantu, my advantage was on the numbers, so I needed more men to aid me to success.
The game started, I was very careful; building so many structures as I could. My first thought would be building libraries so that I had do multiple researches at a time. Luckily, it was a map of an island so I decided to surround my isle with towers. Then, I began building wonders, Colossus would be my first choice. Now I really had advantage on the population. Sadly, he was not as I expected.
He was so slow, I had reached the Information age yet he was still on the Enlightenment age. Using this advantage, I had decided to attack him on a large scale. The first attempt was a success. I won. Fuhhh~
No comments:
Post a Comment