Pages

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Keep it simple.

Some people call those who have enthusiasms in computer's stuffs as nerds but who cares, those things are in fact beautiful and this is perhaps the reason why people spend thousands just to own it. No one can imagine the world has been advancing so rapidly after about 10 years. When I was 5 years old, I played my first computer games, Xenon and GOD. I really enjoyed every second of it. That was twenty one years before when 486 was invented - a processor with processing speed of approximately 66 MHz and installed with 4 MB of RAM. Those days, installing a game was very difficult especially when you only had Windows 3.1. Most games used MS-DOS and in order to install a program you needed to know certain commands otherwise you will not be able to proceed with it. Personally, those days were sweet and I kept on thinking about the past because one needed to be critical to know things about the computer. I was and I still am an amateur not a born professionals in this stuff. Yet, to discover about it was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment